Due to pandemic conference rooms are not available for booking please send an email and we will keep you posted
Audiometric technicians course brochure
AUDIOMETRIC TECHNICIAN RECERTIFICATION COURSE – 1 DAY OUTLINE –
ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY and PATHOLOGY of the EAR
PHYSICS OF SOUND
• Terminology, sound level surveys
NOISE and ITS EFFECTS
- Auditory and non-auditory affects of noise.
- Temporary threshold shift, permanent threshold shift, and acoustic trauma. HEARING PROTECTION
- Hearing protection options and usage
- CSA and NRR rating systems
- Developing a hearing protection program
- Insert Earphones Training Requirements. HEARING TESTS
- Test environment, procedures and validity.
- Data Management, Reports and Follow-Up PROGRAM EVALUATION
- HCP review and evaluation of each component.
- Is your program working?
Expiry date on certificate: _____________ .
Method of payment:
Visa #________________________________ exp_________
Master Card _______________________ _____ exp ________
• Please call for credit cardit information ______ Cheque_________
Min. of 6 students required or course will be rescheduled .
I will be bringing my audiometer:
COURSE INFORMATION – 2021
DATE: Due to pandemic class size are reduce to to meet guidelines for social distancing so additional dates may be required.
To Be Announced….
TIME: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
LOCATION: 2481 – 39 Avenue NE PH: 403 – 250-1800
COUNTRY INN & SUITES
CALGARY, AB T2E 8V8
Room Discount: 10%
PREPAYMENT is required to REGISTER
Forward PAYMENT and REGISTRATION to:
Non refundable $150.00 for cancellation fee.
THM Industrial AUDIOLOGY GROUP LTD. #207, 2915 – 21 Street N.E. Calgary, AB T2E 7T1
Phone: (403) 804-9594